- Students, faculty and staff will need to have at least one dose of the vaccine before coming back to campus. Students must upload their proof of vaccination (even if it is only a first dose) to their SPA health portal.
- Everyone needs to have their second injection by September 15 and will need to upload the information by that date.
- Students may apply for a religious or medical exemption.
- Unvaccinated students with an approved exemption will need to provide a negative PCR test taken within five days prior to their arrival on campus.
- As part of our attempt to get back to our normal routines as much as possible, we will not be offering SHU-Flex in the fall.
- We are watching the new CDC guidelines and working with experts and officials at the state and local levels—masking and other protocols are subject to change as the situation warrants.