Handling Stress in the Workplace
After completion of this chapter, the reader will be able to
- Explore the numerous factors that increase stress in the healthcare workplace.
- Discuss the effects of pathological stress on healthcare workers.
- Describe how workplace stress can negatively affect individuals and organizations
- Identify stress management techniques.
- Develop an individual resilience self-care plan.
DeNisco, S. (2019). Handling stress in the workplace. In A. M. Beauvais (Ed.), Leadership and management competence in nursing practice: Competencies, skills, decision-making (pp. 81-98). New York: Springer Publishing Company.
Leadership and management competence in nursing practice:
Place of Publication
Springer Publishing Company