The Sacred Heart University Institute for Public Policy leveraged a digital methodology quantitative research approach to address the following areas of investigation:
- Thoughts on the quality of life in Connecticut
- Governor Ned Lamont’s job approval ratings
- Sentiments and habits around volunteerism and donating to charities
- Understanding of, and beliefs around, Critical Race Theory
- Voting plans for 2021 Connecticut Municipal elections
- Thoughts on COVID-19, mask mandates and distribution of the vaccine
- Changes in marijuana attitudes and usage after legalization
- Thoughts on school policies around transgender students
- Thoughts on incentives for energy-efficient natural gas heating
- Demographic profiles of respondents.
Institute for Public Policy, "Institute for Public Policy Statewide Poll - October 2021" (2021). Public Policy Poll Results. 18.